DJ for business events
DJ for business events wanted? Wether it is a summer fest, gala dinner, kick-off, fair trade party, shop opening or staff party – along with location and catering the right music is the decisive factor for the success of your event. Not every mobile DJ offers the same service and the same level of professionalism. Regarding music for your business event go with the pro.
DJ for business events – why Firstclass DJ?
You need a DJ for business events? A Firstclass DJ offers the flexibility and service mentality of an event DJ. We cover a wide range of music and are able to adapt to your wishes individually. Unlike many other providers nowadays our DJs are club experienced and work with turntables, which looks a lot fancier than someone chopping on his laptop, beatmatch and actually mix the songs and with DJ+ offer a combination of DJ and live entertainment. This way you enjoy the benefits of a classic event DJ, as well as a professional club DJ.
Advice for organizing your business event
- When booking a DJ make sure you book an experienced DJ for business events. A corporate event offers different challenges than playing a wedding or a club and a DJ with experience plays a large role in turning your event to a success.
- When choosing the location consider the traffic connection and provide a shuttle- or chauffer-service. This way your employes can have a drink without having to worry without getting home safely. Providing hotel rooms is a great alternative.
- Smoking is hazardous to ones health but for many it still plays a large role in enjoying a relaxed evening. If a high percentage of your staff smoke consider this when picking a location: does the location have a smokers room or an outside area for this purpose not too far away from the room where the main part of the event is taking place?
- Don’t pick a location that is took big for the number of people you are planning your event for. If a location is too big (or too bright) it will be difficult to get the party started on the dance floor.
- Communicate if the invite includes partners and eventually children. If your staff is encouraged to bring their families with them make sure you offer kids entertainment.
- Communicate the dresscode